Thursday, September 15, 2011

Best Spicy Chutney EVER!





I love this recipe given by my mom and it yields delicious results

take a grinder (one that makes stuff paste) and put the following in it
4 kashmiri chillies (if you want it less spicy take the seeds out)
4 tbsp vinegar (white, non flavoured type)
6 cloves garlic
1 tbsp Salt (or to taste)

keep this soaked for at least an hour or two, whizz it all up and voila! you're done!

I use this in Frankies, wraps, as a spicy sauce for Khausuey and sometimes I even use it almost as a sauce to spice up my everyday meal, like on my Dal Chawal (gotta try that combo)

Thanks Mom!

7 comments:

  1. hey fatima

    receipe looks yummy just one concern do we have to soak just the chillies in water or we have to soak garlic chillies in vinegar ....plz reply ASAP want to make this ........ and thanks to your mom for giving such a nice receipe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Niks,

    You have to soak everything together the Garlic and Chillies both in the Vinegar!

    Do tell me how it goes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Fatima

    and it came out very good i loved it thanks a lot for posting it . Keep posting some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Niks! I just saw a fantastic recipe for another spicy chutney which I will be posting up Next week, I'll let you know when I do!

    Thanks for the support

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Niks, I'm going to be posting a Red Bell Pepper chutney on this Thursday just for you, hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Fatima , Thank you so much dear and yah sorry for late reply ......waiting for your more upcoming recipes :)


    Bye
    takecare

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Niks, so many more updates and I've put one more really amazing Chutney just for you! Keep reading!

    ReplyDelete