Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Salad: Cream Cheese Dip

I got inspiration from this dip from the Mexican Bagel that we serve at my restaurant Wich Latte. this is a super awesome dip to have with tacos, chips, lavash and even with Cucumbers and Carrots. It's tangy, tasty, creamy and really scrumptious. I like to have this as a quick salad before my meal. sometimes I eat this as is and sometimes I indulge and have it with fries.. heaven!!



Ingredients:
100 gm cream cheese (you can use the Amul cheese spread as well)
200 gm hung yogurt (you need 400 gm yogurt hung for 2 hours)
1/2 yellow red bell pepper
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 green capsicum
1 small onion chopped
1 tsp salt
1 tsp tabasco sauce
1 green chilli chopped (optional)
1/2 tsp black pepper

Method:
Mix it all together, and put in the fridge to chill.
This is really colourful and lovely 

3 comments: