Monday, November 28, 2011

Food Tip: Food Face Scrub

I used to dread this so much when I was a child. This was the dreaded scrub that would be put on my hands and legs and face to make me look lovlier, fairer and have smooth soft skin. But over time I realised that I actually quite like this home made scrub and it does actually work really well so here's a basic tip for a nice foodie face pack - cum scrub that you can use anytime



1 cup channa atta (besan)
1 pinch turmeric powder
1 tbsp honey
2 tbsp yogurt
half a lemon - juice

Mix all this together and put it as a pack on your face and body. Rub vigorously on skin to make sure your skin is smooth and glowing.

Wash it off and enjoy the benefits. Ideally, you should step into the shower and do this whole routine as it tends to be quite a messy and sticky affair.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment